Site contents copyright © Friends of the Battle of Britain Monument.
The Battle of Britain Monument web site does not sell or disclose personally identifiable information about site users or web site visitors to any third party.
We collect information from users to help us understand who is using the site, and to optimise the services and information that we can provide.
Battle of Britain Monument web site takes all reasonable steps to protect the privacy of its users. No information about users will be disclosed unless required by law.
Information from this site may not be copied or distributed, except for personal or business dealings with the Company without the prior permission of Battle of Britain Monument web site.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites. They do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, storing your preferences, and generally improving your experience of a website. Cookies make the interaction between you and the website faster and easier.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Anonymously track visitor statistics
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass any personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.
If you wish to learn more and how to control cookies then we recommend the site www.aboutcookies.org We are not responsible for the content of this site but it appears it to be up to date and accurate at the time of writing.